Head Office and Distribution
for Australia and New Zealand
Unit 6/25 Frenchs Forest Rd
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Freephone Customer Service:
0800 400 887 (from 11am NZ)
For assistance with general enquiries, warranty, repairs and direct orders:
Freefax: 0800 880 052
NZ Repairs: Maui Jim Repairs
c/- Hemisphere Freight Services
19 Garfield Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052
Contact: Mark Buist
Mob: 021 721 722
• Introducing the new Maui Jim Ophthalmic collection - Our optical frames are designed to follow shifting fashion trends and are structurally and stylistically engineered to balance aesthetics with fit and integrity. Along the way, we found new ways to marry advanced construction techniques with new materials to create the lightest, most comfortable frames possible. We examined the finest details in the design, engineering and manufacturing of our frames. The end result is a premium, functional, comfortable and elegant product.
• Maui Jim Blue Light Protect 1.67 HEV Lens (High Energy Visible Light) - Exclusive to Maui Jim, the 1.67 HEV managing lens offers the ultimate protection against harmful blue light, yet still allows beneficial blue light to reach the eye—improving contrast and resolution. Protect your eyes from the dangers of High Energy Visible (HEV) light with a revolutionary new high-index clear lens.
• Maui Jim 1.67 High Contrast Lens - You’ll see the difference the moment you look through the new proprietary Maui Jim 1.67 High Contrast Lens. Better resolution. More contrast. Crisper details. Instead of a coating, we’ve built high-contrast properties into the material itself, creating a unique-to-the-market lens that enhances your vision during the day, indoors, and at night.
Hexetate material include: Lighter than Acetate. 10% lighter with the same thickness but stronger and more flexible. A more rigid surface can withstand scratches better than acetate. Once adjusted, Hexetate has excellent shape memory. Phthalates FREE (BPA and DEP free)
• Acetate Collection - Working closely with long-time engineering and manufacturing teams in Japan and Italy to ensure Maui Jim quality standards are upheld, the Acetate Collection is comprised of many colours and timeless frames fit to meet all consumers' needs.
• Clip-On Collection - This collection was created to minimise the need to switch between ophthalmic frames and sunglasses. With the sun protection, glare reduction and colour enhancing benefits of PolarizedPlus2 lenses, these styles will enable patients to easily transition between indoor and outdoor activities.
• Metals Collection - Featuring stunning shades of stainless steel flat metal, this collection includes both semi-rimless and fully rimmed frames. This collection of metal frames are lightweight, and extremely comfortable and wearable, especially with stronger prescriptions.
• Specialty Metals Collection - This collection is structurally and stylistically designed with the latest fashion trends in mind and made from the most advanced material combinations including: beta titanium, titanium, memory metals and stainless steel.
• Rimless Collection - The Rimless Collection combines functionality with high levels of wearing comfort. These timeless, elegant frames are made from ultra-lightweight beta titanium, and are available in 10 lens shapes, 11 colours and 3 temple lengths. 4 hinge-less styles available in 4 colours round out this collection.
• Thin Injected Nylon Collection - Our nylon styles are extremely lightweight and flexible. All of our nylon frames in this collection come with adjustable nose pads for exceptional comfort.