City Eye Specialists is a boutique Ophthalmic Clinic located in Auckland. We have three ophthalmologists with sub-specialty interests in Cataract, Retina, Glaucoma, and Oculoplastics.
This position provides an opportunity to join our cohesive clinical team and work in an interesting environment alongside supportive staff. Duties are varied with the primary focus of providing excellent ophthalmic patient care.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Assisting our ophthalmologists in all aspects of patient care, enabling efficient and effective patient management
- Assisting our ophthalmologists with minor procedures
- Answering patient and staff queries under the supervision of the ophthalmologists
- Maintaining medical stock supplies and audit requirements
To be a successful applicant you will offer:
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to think on your feet, show initiative and offer flexibility
- A high level of focus on patient care
- A high standard of both verbal and written English
- NZ citizenship or NZ residency
- Experience – either a fully qualified optometrist or orthoptist, ideally with prior experience working in the ophthalmology sector.
For more information, contact Sharron on (09) 307 6565 or email email@example.com