Choice of primary rhegmatogenous retinal detachment repair method in US commercially insured and Medicare Advantage patients, 2003-2016; Long-term safety and efficacy of limited vitrectomy for vision-degrading vitreopathy resulting from vitreous floaters; Five-year outcomes of pan-retinal photocoagulation vs intravitreous ranibizumab for proliferative diabetic retinopathy: a randomised clinical trial.
- Keeping patients on time for appointmentsFebruary 18, 2019
- CooperVision CL factory earns environmental certificationFebruary 15, 2019
- Urine test for river blindnessFebruary 15, 2019
- Uncalibrated smartphones can lead to misdiagnosisFebruary 15, 2019
- Paterson Burn awardsFebruary 15, 2019
- HIV increases ocular syphilis risk in syphilis patientsFebruary 14, 2019
more... editors choice
As an aging population, growing patient-to-ophthalmologist ratios, demand for new treatments and an increasingly stretched healthcare dollar put eye care...
Sixto Diaz Rodriguez, better known simply as “Rodriguez” or “Sugar Man”, after the brilliant Academy Award-winning documentary film, Searching for Sugar...
It’s never been easier to take a trip to another part of the world to explore the region’s language, culture, food and fashion. Sometimes these vacations...